Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Drew Peterson Gets 5th Chance To Kill His Wife

I have very few jaw dropping moments in life, but this one...

"Drew Peterson engaged to woman same age as missing wife Stacy
By Erika Slife / Wednesday, December 17, 2008
CHICAGO — Drew Peterson, who is still married to his missing wife Stacy, is now engaged to a 23-year-old Chicago-area woman, his publicist said today. "

WHAT?!

First of all, Drew Peterson has a publicist? And second what woman in her right mind would marry Drew Peterson? Its like being a 10 year old boy and wanting to sleep at Michael Jackson's house. You know what is gonna happen. Are you crazy?

And I hate to say it, but I blame his new fiance. I mean any sane woman would have backed away when he introduced his children this way.

"These are my two sons, from my ex-wife Kathleen that I killed. And these two little trouble makers are from my ex-wife Stacy, who I also killed."

Another deal breaker:

"I don't believe in divorce, just in killing my wife and making it look like she drowned in an empty bath tub, or saying she left me."

These are just little clues, that perhaps this is not Mr. Right.

Look, you got a thing for bad boys, fine. Pop in Grease 2 and sing along to "Cool Rider." But honestly beyond that, use a little common sense. This guy has been married 4 times, and two of those women are dead. He either has horrible luck or he has ISSUES WITH KILLING WOMEN HE MARRIES!

If this doesn't work out it is totally her fault. When the relationship doesn't turn out to be the fairy tale she expected, she can't say "I had no clue he killed his wives BEFORE we got married" .

Look lady, you want to be famous, get on a reality show, get peed on by R. Kelly, be Lindsey Lohan's personal "DJ.". There are safer ways to raise your Q-Score than by marrying a serial killer. You have your whole life ahead of you, well unless you marry Drew. Then you got like three years tops.

By the way I loved this line in the article "Peterson said Wednesday that media attention tends to sabotage his relationships."

Um.. no... killing your wives, "sabotages" relationships.

Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Linday Lohan's personal DJ...

    That job seems recession proof. Do you think she's hiring?

    Huh? ... Oh? Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another recession proff job, Drew Peterson's defense attorney.

    You would have thought Drew Peterson's personal DJ would be too, but then Grand Funk Railroad broke up.

    ReplyDelete