Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day of Shameless Self-Promotion Part 1

Its come to my attention, that some of you are not getting your weekly Ghost Raiders Fix from this site. Well that is a problem I plan to remedy right now.

Ghost Raiders is my weekly web series about the adventures of a team of ghost investigators. Episode 1 went up 3 weeks ago and has been doing pretty well. Well since then Episodes 2 and 3 have gone live and Episode 4 will go up on Monday.

So to get everyone caught up, here is Episode 2.

In Episode 2 "House of Hunan", Jack and Gary pull out all the stops to recover their damaged ghost footage. Unbeknownst to them, the solution to their problems might have just arrived with the Chinese food they just ordered. In this episode also A.H. Sermonia makes his Ghost Raider Debut as "Hoff".

Here is Episode 2:




Remember all of The Ghost Raiders Episodes can be found at http://www.theghostraiders.com/ or on our YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/TheGhostRaiders

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say that anything that uses Vanilla Ice singing- I'm sorry, "rapping"- about Ninja Turtles has my vote.

    And I liked the Bruce Lee assasination line. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete