Saturday, January 17, 2009

Synergy

I have had a request from "Anonymous"to regale you all with stories of working at Synergy. Well fear not, I will be posting pages from my Memoir "My New Job With Drunk Guy and the Crackhead" soon enough. It beats Carrie Fisher's half assed memoir "Wishful Drinking", by 10 pages. That is right Carrie, I can write my life story in 164 pages, why can't you?

But until then I thought I would post another little piece of synergy I found. My girlfriend loves Transformers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Disney Movies, Marathons, and Joey Fatone. Not necessarily in that order.

So I think I will be seeing this in apartment in the next few months...













That's right OPTIMOUSE PRIME. Disney meets the Transformers

Its for all the kids that like cars that turn into Robots, but wish those robots were more rodent based.

You can order yours here.
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment