Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TOP THINGS OVER HEARD AT CHRISTMAS

As the end of the year goes comes I thought I would get into the spirit by counting down the top funny things uttered during my trip home to see my Mom.

10. "Baby, why won't your vagina let you put the cup in the cup holder?" Me to my girlfriend as she was trying to drive and put her drink back in the drink holder. I eventually became the designated cup in the cup holder person.

9. "The computer hates me." My sister's explanation for her score after Wii Bowling.

8. "So the thing that bothers you about this movie, is that the aircraft carrier about to smash the White House, is not to scale?" Me, while discussing with my sister, something she felt was unbelievable about the movie 2012.

7. "What time are we leaving?" "Around 7." "Seriously?" My sister and I in discussing how soon we would leave out from our hotel room in Strongsville Ohio.

6. "Wii Bowl?" My parents got a Wii recently, so there was a lot of Wii Bowling happening.

5. "I'm sorry I gave her a ring instead of a Wii". I proposed to my girlfriend over Christmas, before we went to my Mom's and before I saw have much she loved playing Wii.

4. "53 - 32" My Stepdad pronouncing his age, followed by the size of his jeans. All thanks to his "Assman" diet.

3. "About nine hours..." This seemed to be said every time on the drive there, when we "figured" out how much longer we had left.

2. "OK, so we are all farting in the car now, right?" My baby sister announcing to the car, and then rapidly figuring out that, nope, she was the only one.

1. "Oh, just go get a vibrator" My mother to my baby sister after her phone kept going off. She mean to say "put it on vibrate", but that is not what she said. Needless to say she will never hear the end of it.

Ah family and the holidays...

I love those guys.

Jason

1 comment: